Saturday, April 7, 2012

A peek at the madness

While I was perusing some of the blogs I follow, I came across some that have posts showing off their work/hobby space. I always find it rather interesting to see what other peoples set ups look like, so I thought I'd snap a few pics of my own area....messy as it may be.

When we moved into our new house in 2010, my wife was kind enough to grant me about a third of our unfinished basement to use as I saw fit. Of course, once we decide to finish it up , I will have to consolidate a bit. But for now, I am spread all over the place, and I freakin love it!

                              The desk as a whole
                             Where the actual work gets done
                      Primered projects, Projects waiting on primer, and those that need some sort of fixing
                               Works in progress/projects that are ready to start
                            Top right drawer with extra paint pots and Inks.
                        Second right drawer with basing supplies
                                 Top left drawer with figs that need stripping or newly assembled
                                   2nd left drawer with more of the same as the top
               Extra blister packs. These things come in handy for a ton of stuff, so I  Never toss em.        
                And, across the room is new boxes and blister waiting for the chance to make it to the desk
Well, there's my mess. Thanks for taking a look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...